Ok so we met with our ENT this past Friday. He examined Jana and set up a plan. Basically because her sleep isn’t horrible (even thought most times I feel like it is!) he wants to hold off on surgery if possible. He prescribed Flonase for us to use for the next 6 weeks. He is hoping that it will help open up her airways a little to help out her sleep. He was slightly concerned about some water in her left ear. She does have a cold right now, so he is hoping it is just that. When we go back, if there is still water we will have to consider putting tubes in her ears as well. Also, he needs to wait to see what our cardiologist has to say in case she needs surgery on her heart as well. If everything goes as planned, she will have her tonsils and adenoids out this summer. That I can handle. Adding tubes in her ears and heart surgery….that brings me nightmares! So please pray that everything goes smoothly!!
On another note, we are excited to share with you that Jana has finally started standing up on her own!! So far shes pulled up on our TV stand and last night I caught this on her video monitor! She officially can stand up in her crib!! Now nothing is out of her reach!!